Sunday, June 7, 2009

Philipines - Jakarta....

Well... I'm finishing my last hour in the Philippines in Manila airport terminal 2. I snuck into the first class passenger's "mabuhay lounge" long enough to find the password for the free wifi before they kicked me out. Muahaha at least I've got Internet for my 3 hour wait here. I had an amazing time with Regi and her awesome family in Manila and Baguio- and Jasmine, thanks again for having us visit for the day in Agoo... I won't soon forget that.

In about 4 hours I will be in Jakarta. I am excited for the new adventures that await me, and slightly nervous at the same time. It's been pretty Cush staying with Reg, having someone by my side 24/7 who knows the culture, language and land... Plus, I found almost everyone I met spoke English in the Philippines... A comfort I expect tol be scarce in indonesia. Oh well- I'm a champ a charades and pictionary so I'm sure I can figure I out!!!!

Anyhooo, not sure if the airport on the other end will have Internet or not so it could be a day or two before I can update y'all. Miss everyone (especially gus) and hope all is well. Xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie -
    We arrived into PR this aft. Beautiful trip. Tried calling you - but can't get through. Sounds like you are having an amazing, amazing holiday. Love you and miss you, Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete